SEBI Registered Investment Advisers Registration No. INA200009564
The particulars given in this Disclosure Document have been prepared in accordance with SEBI (Investment Advisers) Regulations, 2013.
The purpose of the Document is to provide essential information about the Investment Advisory Services in a manner to assist and enable the perspective client/client in making an informed decision for engaging Investment Advisor before investing.
For the purpose of this Disclosure Document, Investment Adviser is Arjun L) (“Investment Advisor”)
- Descriptions about “Investment Advisor”
- History, Present business and Background
Investment Advisor is registered with SEBI as Investment Advisor with Registration No. INA200009564. The firm got its registration on Jan 19, 2018 and is engaged in advisory services.
The focus of Investment Advisor is to provide investment advice to the clients. Advisor aligns its interests with those of the client and seeks to provide the best suited advice based on clients risk profile. Investment Advisor first tries to understand the client’s return expectations, risk taking ability & goals, which in turn helps to arrive at an asset allocation suitable for the client. Investment Advisor conducts frequent portfolio reviews and suggests any corrective action/s if required.
- Terms and conditions of Advisory Services
Terms and conditions of advisory services are detailed in the client agreement. Please refer to the same for details.
- Disciplinary history
- No penalties / directions have been issued by SEBI under the SEBI Act or Regulations made there under against the Investment Adviser relating to Investment Advisory services.
- There are no pending material litigations or legal proceedings, findings of inspections or investigations for which action has been taken or initiated by any regulatory authority against the Investment Adviser or its Directors, or employees.
- Affiliations with other intermediaries
Investment Advisor has no affiliation with any other SEBI registered intermediaries.
- Disclosures with respect to Investment Advisor’s own holding position in financial products / securities:
Investment Advisor may hold position in the financial products/ securities advised in its personal portfolio. Details of the same may be referred through the disclosures made at the time of advice.
- Disclosures with respect to any actual or potential conflicts of interest arising from any connection to or association with any issuer of products/ securities, including any material information or facts that might compromise its objectivity or independence in the carrying on of investment advisory services.
There are no actual or potential conflicts of interest arising from any connection to or association with any issuer of products/ securities, including any material information or facts that might compromise its objectivity or independence in the carrying on of investment advisory services. Such conflict of interest shall be disclosed to the client as and when they arise.
- Disclosure of all material facts relating to the key features of the products or securities, particularly, performance track record, warnings, disclaimers
Clients are requested to go through the detailed key features, performance track record of the product, or security including warnings, disclaimers etc before investing as and when provided by the Investment Advisor. Such product materials may also be available to www.sebi.gov.in or www.nseindia.com or respective issuers website.
- Drawing client’s attention to warnings, disclaimers in documents, advertising materials relating to investment
Investment Advisor draws the client’s attention to the warnings, disclaimers in documents, advertising materials relating to an investment product/s which are being recommended to the client/s. A brief regarding the risk associated with the investment products are available in client agreement, same may be referred before investing in advised product or securities.
SEBI Registered Investment Advisers
Registration No. INA200009564
Arjun L SEBI Registered Investment Advisers Registration No. INA200009564
(Type of Registration- Individual, Validity of Registration- Perpetual)
Address: D No 3-190-2 East Street, Vanavasi PO Mettur TK, Salem, Tamil Nadu, 636457
Contact No: 91 73054 37828, Email: email@example.com
SEBI regional/local office address – 7th Floor, 756-L, Anna Salai, Chennai – 600002, Tamil Nadu
Principal Officer: Mr. Arjun L, Contact No: 91 73054 37828, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Investment/Trading in securities Market is subject to market risk, past performance is not a guarantee of future performance.
The risk of loss in trading and investment in Securities markets including Equites, Derivatives, commodity and Currency can be substantial. These are leveraged products that carry a substantial risk of loss up to your invested capital and may not be suitable for everyone.
You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. Please ensure that you understand fully the risks involved and do invest money according to your risk bearing capacity.
Flyingcalls and associate companies does not guarantee any returns in any of its products or services. Investment in markets is subject to market risk.
Hence, Flyingcalls and its associate companies are not liable for any losses in any case. All our services are nonrefundable.