Updated : 12.35 PM / 31st Oct 2016
Nifty Future Booked 50 Points Profit…. Friday short hold @ 8675. Now Booked @ 8625. Still hold 8600PE…..
— Flyingcalls (@flyingcalls) October 30, 2016
Nifty Future Oct last close : 8667.40
Nifty Future is expected to open flattish note & likely to witness selling pressure will be expected
Nifty Future facing Resistance 8670-8700
Above levels are very hurdle and crucial……… Go short at higher level
Today’s Supports 8655 & 8645
Below 8645…………. Finding next support at 8625
More live market update, Entry, and Exit levels send to our clients only
Updated : 05.15 PM / 30th Oct 2016
( Banknifty Future last close : 19623.50)
Today Banknifty Future consider resistance 19660-19750
Can go shorts above levels………….!!
Today’s Supports 19550 & 19500………. There after more panic on the card!!
More live market update to our clients only
KOTAKBANK above 825……….
Rally will be expected up to 833 & 840!!
Watch 825 level
Updated : 05.13 PM / 30th Oct 2016
( Last Close: 689.35)
JUBLIANT Looking very hot
Closely watch 700 level………. Once if breaks the level
We see Rally up to 712 & 720 levels!!
Short term will move 800+
( Last Close : 997.50 )
INFY broken strong support level & Closes below 1000 mark
Favor for Bears………. Can do shorts 997-1002
Down side supports 985 & 978
(Last Close : 423.05)
JUSTDIAL recent support at 417
Closely watch 417 level………. If breaks & stays below the level
We see next supports 410 & 400
( Last Close : 941.05 )
BEML now near by Recent Top
Once if breaks & stays above the level
Rally will be expected up to ??
Which level will be breaks ??
Clients special call
Updated : 05.07 PM / 30th Oct 2016
Nifty Future last close : 8667.40
Above is last Three months intraday chart of Nifty Future
Nifty Future this week (30th Oct-04th Nov) Trend Decider 8700 & 8545
NF 5th Top-line connecting around 8700, Means……. stop of 8700 for shorts!!
Once if breaks & Closes above 8700…. Try to move 8750 & 8840 levels!!
NF down side strong supports around 8505-8545
Suppose if not takes support……….will slide up to 8420 & 8330 levels
So…….. Traders closely eye on 8700 & 8545!!!
More Live Market update to our clients only
Updated : 11.07 AM / 30th Oct 2016
Wishing that this DIWALI brings Prosperity to your Business
and more opportunity for us to work together!!!
Wishing you & your family a sparkling DIWALI……..!!
May your life take off like a Rocket……..
Thanks & Regards
- The Dos : –
- Always keep the fireworks in a closed box.
- Store crackers away from sources of fire or ignition; also keep them away from the reach of toddlers.
- Read the instructions and follow all safety precautions instructed with regard to the use of fireworks.
- Burst crackers in open spaces like playgrounds and fields.
- While lighting the crackers, stand at an arm’s length, away from the Cracker.
- Discard used fireworks in a bucket of water this way you can avoid people from stepping on to and hurting their feet from used fireworks which are thrown on the ground.
- Keep buckets of water and blankets ready, in case a fire breaks out.
- Wear thick cotton clothes while bursting crackers, so as to ensure maximum safety from fire.
- While igniting Diwali aerial fireworks like rockets, ensure that they are not facing any opening like a window, door or an open building gate. If the rockets zoom into them, it may cause fire accidents.
- Wear footwear while lighting Diwali fireworks.
- Light only one firework at a time and one person should do it. Others should watch from a safe distance.
- Put your vehicles in a garage.
- Don’ts : –
- Don’t burn crackers in crowded, congested places, narrow lanes, near sources of fire or inside the house.
- Don’t let children burst crackers unaccompanied by an adult. Keep an eye on them constantly.
- Don’t put fireworks in your pocket. Careless smoking is the leading cause of fire deaths in North America.
- Don’t dare to examine un-burst crackers.. leave it!! Light a new cracker.
- Avoid long loose clothes, as they are fast in catching fire.
- Strictly avoid using matches and lighters for bursting crackers for Diwali as they have open flames that can be dangerous.
- Never ignite aerial fireworks (like rockets) if there is any overhead obstruction present like trees and wires.
- Never ever leave a lit match, agarbatti (incense stick) or sparkler near unused crackers.
- Avoid bursting crackers on the roads-it could cause a major road accident.
- Never ever light a cracker while holding it in your hand. See to it that you put it down and then ignite it.
- Don’t keep your face close to the cracker while trying to light it.
- Never give any firework item to small children.
- When crackers take time or do not ignite immediately, do not keep in trying to burst them. Move away immediately. Throw some water to diffuse them.