Updated : 06.17 PM / 29th Feb 2016
- Start-ups to get 100 per cent tax exemption for 3 years except minimum alternate tax which will apply from April 2016-2019 for creation of jobs.
- No change in income tax slabs.
- Jewellery prices to go up.
- First home buyers to get additional deduction of Rs 50,000 on interest for loan upto Rs 35 Lakh. Cost of house should not be more than Rs 50 Lakh.
- Clean energy cess increased from Rs 200/ton to 400/ton on coal, lignite and peat.
- Excise duty on tobacco products increased by 10-15 per cent.
- Surcharge on income tax for incomes exceeding Rs.1 crore per annum raised from 12 percent to 15 percent.
- Corporate income tax: Incentives for new manufacturing companies and relatively small enterprise companies.
- SUVs, luxury cars to be more expensive.
- Service tax exempted for general insurance schemes under Niramayi Swasthya Bima Yojana.
- 1 per cent infrastructure cess on small cars.
- Government to increase ATMs, micro-ATMs in post offices in next 3 years.
- Rs 25,000 crore to be allocated for re-capitalisation of Public Sector Banks.
- Deduction limit on rent raised to Rs 60,000
- Rs 3000 tax relief for small tax payers.
- Ceiling of rebate for tax payers with Rs 500,000Â annual income to be raised to Rs 5000 from Rs 2000 currently under Section 88G.
- RBI Act to be amended to give statutory backing for monetary policy.
- 100 per cent FDI in marketing of food products made in India.
- Fiscal deficit for 2016-17 targeted at 3.5 percent.
- Prudence lies in adhering to fiscal targets.
- Total allocation of road and rail in 2016-17 is Rs 2.18lakh crore.
- Stand Up India scheme allocated Rs.500 crore for SCs, STs women entrepreneurs.
- Rs 1 lakh countrywide health cover and 2000 medicine shops to control medicine prices
- 3,000 stores to be opened under Jan Aushadhi Scheme in 2016-17.
- 62 more Navodaya Vidyalayas to come up under Sarva Siksha Abhiyan.
- Rs 1000 cr set aside for higher education financing.
- Provident fund of 8.33 per cent for new governmnet emplyoyees for first 3 years.
- Govt is launching a new initiative to provide cooking gas to BPL families with state support.
- 28.5 lakh hectares will be brought under irrigation under the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sichai Yojna.
- Govt to set apart Rs 412 crore to encourage organic farming.
- National Skill Develoment Mission has been imparted training to 76 lakh youth. 1500 multi-skill training inititutes to be set up.
- We plan to launch digital literacy mission scheme for rural India to cover around 6 crore additional household in next 3 years.
- Rs 19,000 crore allocated for Pradhan Mantri Gramin Sadak Yojana in 2016-17. In all, Rs 27000 crore after state contribution.
- Will help reduce pollution, increase employment.
- CPI inflation declined to 5.4 per cent.
- 5 lakh acres to be brought under organic farming.
- PM Fasal Bima Yojana allocated Rs 5,500 crore.
- Agricultural e-market platform on Dr BR Ambedkar’s birthday
- Government to allocate Rs 5,500 crore for crop insurance scheme.
- Rs 9,000 crore allocated for Swachh Bharat Abhiyan Yogana.
- 5,500 villages electrified by February 2016. 100 per cent electrification of villages by May 2018.
- Focus on drought-affected areas.
- Rs 20,000 crore fund allocated for NABARD.
- Target to complete PM Gram Sadak Yojana by 2019. Rs 19,000 crore allocated for the project.
- 3 projects to ensure farmers get MSP benefit.
- Rs 17,000 crore allocated for Irrigation
- We will undertake significant banking reforms.
During budget speech sent selling alert NF at 7040-7055
Again more add short below 6960………….
After 15 minutes……… NF crashed vertically and hit 1st Target 6875
Booked almost 160 points profit within 30 minutes!!!
What else u want in Life ??
Join us & Enjoy!!
Updated : 12.52 PM / 29th Feb 2016
This Week Nifty Future Trend Decider 7135 & 6960
Huge Volatility Day……….Tight your stop-loss and Seat belt………
Today Nifty Future consider Resistance 7075, 7100 and 7135
After budget speech……… Nifty Future if sustains above 7135………. We see all round buying up-to ??
Today’s supports 7010 & 6960
After budget speech………. Nifty Future if trade below 6960 with volumes…………
Blood Bath will be expected up-to 6875……….. & ??
Where to Entry level & Exit Level send alert to our clients during Market hours
Updated : 08.43 AM / 29th Feb 2016
Banknifty Future Last Close : 16848
Huge volatile Day……….
Today’s BNF consider Resistance 13950 – 14100
Above level is very hurdle for Today’s trade………
If crossover & stays above 15 minutes………. Rally expected up-to 14350
Today’s Supports 13750-13650
After speech……… if stays below 13650……….. We see huge Panic on the card!!
More Live Market update to our clients only
Updated : 08.40 AM / 29th Feb 2016
( Last Close: 505.40 )
JETAIRWAYS consider support at 490
Closely eye on 490………. If breaks & Trade below the level
We see Panic up-to 482 & 475………… Ultimate Target 450
( Last Close : 324.10 )
PCJEWELLER Cracked on Friday
Again sell on rise………. like 330-335
Down side Target 305 & 290!!
Stop of ??
(Last Close :2238 )
BAJAJAUTO huge selling pressure on Friday
Below 2250……… Selling pressure will be expected
Down side Target 2175 & 2150
( Last Close : 301.80 )
TATAMOTORS near by strong support level
Once if breaks the level………
Free Fall will be expected
Which level will breaks ??
Clients special call
Updated : 08.22 AM / 29th Feb 2016