Trend Signals (Bullish and Bearish Breakout levels) updated for the period of 19th – 23rd Aug 2019. Password has been sent to our clients. Free updates click below links
Updated : 03.33 PM / 16th Aug 2019
Updated : 11.36 AM/ 16th Aug 2019
- Never over trade.
- Never place order for BUY/SELL without stop loss conditions.
- Trade with the trend.
- Never try to be over smart
- Don’t trade if trend not clear
- Withdraw portion of profits.
- Never average your losses.
- Take big profits and small losses.
- Never buy any stock just it is low priced.
- Decrease your trading after a series of successful trades.
- Take windfall gains when you get.
- Keep your charts up to date.
- Ban wishful thinking in the market.
- Trade only the active stocks
- Bear markets have no support and bull markets have no resistance.
- Control what you can; manage what you can not.
- Avoid partnership in trading accounts.
- Money cannot be made every day in the market
Updated : 12.05 PM / 07th Aug 2019
While updating Nestleindia stock trading at 11950, Marked a high of of 11998
Technically stock finding a trend line resistance at 12020
Stock once if breaks and holds above 12020, Rally will be expected up to 12200-12350+. Catch once if breaks given level.
Latest stock news : Domestic sales increased by 13.1% in Q2 June 2019 largely driven by volume & mix and positively influenced by sales to CSD and sale of surplus fat. The board has approved an interim dividend of Rs 23 per equity share and a special interim dividend of Rs 180 per share for the current financial year.
Updated : 12.47 PM / 06th Aug 2019
Updated : 01.30 PM / 05th Aug 2019
Updated : 10.50 AM / 05th Aug 2019